October 21, 2018 at 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
|Provider||New York AGD Learning Center|
Tired of investing your time and energy into a treatment presentation only to have the patient say, “I’ll think about it.” In today’s economy, money is the dental professional’s primary obstacle for a patient to move forward with recommended treatment. Have you found this to be true in your practice? Are you finding that no matter how great your dentistry is you just can’t seem to get your patients over the financial hurdle? If so, discover, develop and implement the techniques and skills needed to get patients to say YES to treatment. Each member of your team plays an important role in getting the patient to accept treatment they NEED and WANT!
The New York AGD Learning Center Presents
Overcoming "I'll Think About It"
Date: Sunday, October 21, 2018
Location: AMA Executive Conference Centers, 1601 Broadway, 8th Floor, Rm 701, New York, NY 10019
Registration: 8:30am Course 9:00am to 1:00pm
Course Code 550
This course is sponsored by Henry Schein, Care Credit and Weave
Presentation by: Cathy Jameson
Cathy Jameson is the founder of Jameson Management, an international dental management, marketing and hygiene coaching firm. The Jameson Method of Management, developed by Cathy, offers proven management and marketing systems for helping organizations improve their workflow and efficiency in a positive, forward thinking culture. Cathy earned a bachelor’s degree in Education from the University of Nebraska at Omaha and then a Master’s Degree in psychology from Goddard College. She received her doctorate from Walden University.
A popular speaker at dental meetings, both domestically and abroad, Cathy brings her vast experience as well as humor and heart to each of her powerful programs. Cathy has been named one of the Top 25 Women in Dentistry as well as being the recipient of the second Lifetime Achievement Award from the American Association of Dental Office Managers in 2014.
She considers herself a life long learner and encourages those around her to be in a constant state of study, growth and action. She is the author of several books, including her latest title; Creating a Healthy Work Environment. For more information on Jameson, visit www.jamesonmanagement.com.
Course Goals and Objectives
This course provides you and your team with the know-how to do just that.
Specific Topics Discussed:
- LEARN the art of the New Patient Experience.
- SURROUND yourself with dental professional superstars! Learn how to create a culture in your practice that empowers, inspires and reflects true professionalism and well-managed systems.
- COMMUNICATION! Communication! Communication! Develop the skills necessary for effective listening and speaking.
- PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT! Learn techniques necessary for successful case presentation.
- WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS? Find out how to make financial arrangements and how to find financial options that work for your patients and your practice.
- FIRST IMPRESSIONS COUNT! How to create an ambiance inside your practice and throughout your community that reflects the quality of dentistry you wish to provide.
New York AGD is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 01/01/2014 to 12/31/2018. Provider ID # 219318